3.30.2011

Hello. It's your new bloggie BFF

I am Cyndi (Lou Lou) and I have been "blog-stalking" alot of you for a long time now. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys (Brody is 5 & Tripp is 3). They are so cute and funny and bad. There is never a dull moment. I am married to my best friend (Clint). This Friday -April Fools Day- will make 5 years.....It seems like so much longer : ) He is AWESOME! I could not do this whole parenting thing without him. I believe being a mom is the hardest, most rewarding job in the whole world. We just moved in our new house at the end of last year. It was truly a labor of love and it is so "us".
I LOVE spray paint and being crafty  (I would say I am more crafty than creative : ) I also love t-ball games, country music, boiled crawfish, flip-flops, pedicures, decorating our new house and so much more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment